If you have no safe place to leave the order, we highly recommend setting your shipping address to a friends/family members house who will be home, your workplace, parcel locker or PO box. Do not take the chance if you do not have to.
If you’re getting your order delivered to your business address, don’t forget to add in the business name and instructions for the driver to get a signature or telling them where to take the order (e.g. Reception on Level 1; the mailroom on the Ground Floor). This way, if you can’t find your order, we’ll know who has signed for it and where to look first.
Have your order delivered to a free Parcel Locker – via Australia Post Service
Parcel Lockers are secure storage spaces where you can elect to you have your switch delivered. There are over 250 Parcel Lockers across Australia, and they’re located outside post-offices, service stations and 7-Eleven stores.
The best part? They’re totally free and you can collect your order at any time of the day or night! Yep, that’s right, they’re available 24/7!
All you need to do is register for a Parcel Locker with Australia Post. They will give you a unique Parcel Locker address, which you can copy and paste into your delivery address in the checkout.
Once your order has been delivered, you’ll receive an SMS and an email letting you know it’s ready for collection. The SMS and email will contain a unique access code which you’ll need to open your Parcel Locker.
When you get to your Parcel Locker, you can open it by:
- Scanning your unique access code on your Australia Post app, Apple Watch or Android Wear.
- Select “Enter your details” on the locker screen, then scan your MyPost card, enter your mobile number or enter the last 5 digits of your MyPost number, and then enter the one-off access code you received with your email and SMS.
It’s important to remember:
- The name on your order must match your ID and the name on your MyPost account. For security reasons, our drivers will not leave an order addressed to one person in a Parcel Locker listed under the name of another person. So please make sure that the name on your order is the name of the person registered for that Parcel Locker. If your order is sent to a Post Office, they will complete an identity check by matching the name on your order to your ID, so please make sure you list your full name on your switch order in the checkout.
- You have 48 hours to collect your order. You’ll receive an SMS after 24 hours as a reminder and if you still haven’t collected it after 48 hours, it will be sent to the local post office. You’ll be sent an email and SMS letting you know where you can collect it from.
- If your order is too large, your switch/es will be sent to the Post Office. Once your switch has been sent to the Post Office, we’re unable to arrange to have it delivered to another address, including a Parcel Locker.