This Policy sets out Lightforce Australia Pty Ltd ABN 54 069 439 774’s policy in respect of delivery and returns, trading as Custom Switches Australia.
Unless the context requires otherwise, terms used in this Policy have the definition provided for such terms in the Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.customswitches.com.au
- Costs of Delivery
- The costs of delivery of a Product are payable in addition to the price of the Product. You must pay the costs of delivery of a Product at the time you place an Order or at another time notified by us.
- We will use our best endeavours to complete the processing, postage and delivery of your Order within the timeframe specified by us. However, given the nature of deliveries, any delivery times stated by us are estimates only and are non-binding on us.
- You are required to pay any duties or taxes which attach to the supply and delivery of your Order, including but not limited to customs duties, at the same time as you pay for the Product or otherwise at the time specified by us.
- Full payment is required for all goods before any orders are processed. Delays to fulfilling payment requirements may delay dispatch of your order.
- Items will be shipped to the address entered at checkout. This address may not be changed without express consent from the E-Mail address that was entered at the time of purchase.
- Due to the nature of our products some items are made to order only and may require parts that must be shipped from overseas. We try our best to keep customers informed, where ever possible, about potential delays. Any custom product orders can take up to 3 working days to be fulfilled before shipping.
- Risk and Title
- If an item you purchase is to be delivered by Custom Switches Australia, the risk in such item will pass to you:
- in the case of delivery to a Collection Address – when it is delivered; or
- in the case of delivery to your Home Address – if we are unable to deliver the item to the place delivery location for any reason, (for example if no one is present to accept delivery), when we or our carrier first attempt to deliver the item.
- If we attempt to deliver your Order to your Home Address and you are not present to accept the delivery, we may in our discretion leave the Products at the nominated delivery address or retain the Products and attempt to redeliver them at another time (in which case you must pay the costs of storage and redelivery prior to the Products being re-delivered).
- Custom Switches Australia has a 14-day satisfaction guarantee in relation to standard Products we sell. This means that if you return a standard Product within 14 days of the date it is delivered to your Home Address or made available for collection at a Collection Address, and it is received by us within this timeframe (28 days for customers outside of Australia), provided the item is returned in its original packaging and in its original new condition we will refund the product price in full.
- We are under no obligation to refund or exchange a Product which is not in its original packaging or is not in its original new condition.
- Made to order items, items denoted with -R in the SKU are not eligible for a refund.
- All defects are dealt with in accordance with the warranties provisions on our Site and as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event you notice a defect in a Product, you must notify us immediately and provide us with all information and evidence of the defect required by us.
- If you wish to return a Product in accordance with this clause, you must contact us and complete any forms provided by us.
- You must comply with all directions given by us in respect of returning a Product (for example, we may request that you return a Product to a Collection Address). You must include in the return your original invoice/receipt of for the Product, the forms required by us, and must ensure it is packaged in a safe and satisfactory manner.
- Costs of Return
- Certain costs may be incurred by you in returning a Product to us, including postage or freight costs. We are not liable for those return costs (although if we accept that a Product is defective we may reimburse you the costs of return upon receipt of evidence of the costs incurred).
- You are solely responsible for the risk in the Products being returned to us. In the event you post a Product back to us and it is not received by us, we are not responsible for providing you with a refund or exchange. As such, we recommend you use registered post and obtain insurance for the Products you are returning.
Christmas Shipping Dates
Please note that we have limited shipping around Christmas and New Year period at the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019.
Because of the high volume of products in transit, it may take a little longer than usual for products to get to you.
The last day for shipments before Christmas from Lightforce Custom Built to consumers will be Thursday the 20th of December 2018.
To get your order before Christmas Eve, you should place your order two days BEFORE the last shipping days from Adelaide listed below:
NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
Order placed after the 20th December will be fulfilled and shipped from 2nd of January after Lightforce’s Christmas Shutdown.
If you have any questions, please contact Lightforce Customer Services on 1800 030 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org