Two fully charged batteries will provide 90 minutes of maximum light intensity.
The unit can be operated using a single battery (at a reduced operating time) or operated without any batteries when connected to an external power source via the included USB cable for extended periods.
To charge the batteries within the unit connect the supplied Micro USB cable into the rear USB receptacle then the standard USB cable to any 5 volt supply, example – mobile phone or tablet charger (not included).
When a powered USB cable is connected the batteries will be automatically placed in charge mode, the red indicator positioned on the switch is activated when the batteries are being charged, once fully changed the indictor turns off automatically.
Note: When the light is charging and operating at the same time the red battery indicator is deactivated however charging is still maintained.
When connected to external power with batteries fitted the unit will operate at 100% output and still charge the on-board batteries, however charging time will increase.
- The high powered LED with 50,000 hours life-span
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens for maximum light transmission
- Specially treated aluminium reflector provides a fixed focused beam
- Crafted out of billet 6061 grade aluminium
- Picatinny / weaver quick release mechanism
- Extremely lightweight
- Multiple O-ring sealed construction
- On-board charging and operation simultaneously
Standard kit includes:
- Compact Weapons Mounted Light
- 2 Rechargeable batteries
- Micro 5 pin USB to standard USB charge cable (USB AC charge adaptor required, example existing USB mobile phone or tablet charger)
- Hex Key (for removal of batteries)
- User instructions
- LED: Genuine CREE
- Output: 220 Lumens
- Battery type: x 2 rechargeable LIR16340 3.7v 700mAh
- Recharge time 4 hours (on-board charging when light is not being used)
- Runtime: 90 minutes continuous
- Colour rendering 4200k
- Range: 80 meters / 87 Yards
- Weight: 180g (6oz) including the removable batteries
External DC battery charger capable of charging two different size 3.7 volt batteries, LIR16340 and 18650 type batteries from a 12 volt cigarette socket.
Universal AC power supply 100-240 volts 50/60 Hz connects to the optional DC charger for mains charging.
DC 12-30 volt vehicle dual USB charger, use the supplied USB cable to connect the charger to the light for on board charging.
Additional 3.7v 700mAh LIR16340 rechargeable batteries in pack of four.