This OEM style switch feature the HID and LED icons for use with the HTX Hybrid driving lights available for the following vehicles without any modification to the original dashboard.
Suitable for Toyota Prado 120, pre 2015 model Hilux, 100 Series Landcruiser’s and 70 Series
- Single powered input feeding two independently switched outputs
- Dual coloured illumination powered via existing dash light circuit
- Suitable for both positive and negative switched vehicles
- Harness included (300mm in length)
- Current rating 3 amps @ 12v
- Australian design patent
Illumination is only activated when the vehicles dash lights are on, green illumination with switch in the off position with blue illumination when the switch is on.
The switches can function independent of the dash lights, however will not illuminate until the vehicles dash lights are activated.
A single input activates both the top and bottom switches, so if you have a series of dual switches they will need to be grouped into lighting (active with Hi beam) or active with a constant power or ACC on power.
The switch must be used in conjunction with a relay as it has a maximum current rating of 3 amps