The new TY2 Dual switch also offers a versatile wiring solution by providing two independent inputs. So, if you wish to connect the vehicles spotlights to your high-beam and then connect your Work Lights to the vehicle’s battery, you can operate the two lights independently, the choice is yours.
When the new TY2 Dual Input Switch is connected to the Lightforce Dual Input Switch Adaptor #SWADP6, you will have a complete plug and play connection, should you wish to install the Lightforce Harness for Genesis and Venom LED #LFDLHTS2.
This factory style switch features the Lightforce Roo Logo and icon for universal applications. Available for the following vehicles without any modification to the original dashboard.
Toyota 200 Series 2008+, Toyota Hilux MY15+, Toyota Prado 150 Series 2008+, Lightforce Switch Fascia’s (CBFASCIA, CBFASCIA2 (top row) & CBFASCIA3.
- Dual inputs providing two independently switched outputs
- Dual coloured illumination – blue (switch illumination) & green (once switch is on)
- Suitable for positive switched vehicles
- Harness included (300mm in length)
- Switch cut out size: 18mm x 28mm
- Australian design patent
The switch must be used in conjunction with a relay as it has a maximum current rating of 3 amps @12v.