Lightforce legendary performance is now available in next generation LED light bars, extruded from 6063 aluminium and finished in a UV-resistant anodised coating to face some of the harshest conditions in the world. The Lightforce LED light bar range is rugged and impact resistant, featuring a hard coated polycarbonate lens for durability and a waterproof rating to IP69K as standard.
The Lightforce range of dual wattage LED bars (XP Series) utilise 3w and 10w LEDs in the one bar to produce increased light penetration for long range illumination providing the ultimate in lighting performance.
This Light bar range utilises high output European LEDs tuned within the reflectors to produce unparalleled performance in its class. Complete with a waterproof Deutsch connector – including wiring harness with multiple mounting options available – the Lightforce LED Light Bar range delivers powerful performance in a simple package.
- Extruded 6063 aluminium body with black anodized coating
- IP69K rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- Hard coated, scratch and high impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Custom fabricated dual injected moulded strain relief connector, fitted to military specification grade cable
- Genuine Gore® waterproof membrane with mechanical seal
- Submersible to 3 metres (3.28 ft)
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Pulse width modulation thermal management circuitry
- Stainless steel brackets and mounting hardware
- Comprehensive wiring harness
- Broad operating voltage range of 10 ~ 36 volts
- Deutsch waterproof connector
- RoHS certified
- 3 Year warranty
- Colour temperature 5000k
- 32 x 3w = 4 x 10w
- 567 metres @ 1 Lux