Got a question? Perhaps it’s already been answered below! Alternatively feel free to contact the customer service team.
You can add text up to a maximum of 20 characters and the text is in CAPITALS only.
Please note: We will not reproduce text that contains obscenities or other language that we deem offensive.
All of our standard products are ready to ship within three working days.
Custom switches can take three to five working days to leave our warehouse.
Any custom changes, such as the engraving of special icons or logos, or custom LED colours can take up to ten working days to be manufactured as they are all produced on a made-to-order basis.
We make every effort to ship as soon as possible and notify you as soon as your items are dispatched.
All orders less than 5kgs in weight AND volume are shipped express! The standard delivery times stated are what you can expect, however we are using the fastest shipping service possible already!
Once your order has arrived at a Post Office, we cannot redirect or schedule another delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot offer in-transit redirections at this time.
Couriers are on the road for most of the day and have huge amounts to deliver which puts them on a tight schedule. Although they may try, it is very unlikely they’ll be able to call you to arrange your delivery or double back to your house.
Therefore, it’s best to be certain about your delivery address and consider if no one is there to receive it or choose an alternative delivery option.
If you have no safe place to leave the order, we highly recommend setting your shipping address to a friends/family members house who will be home, your workplace, parcel locker or PO box. Do not take the chance if you do not have to.
If you’re getting your order delivered to your business address, don’t forget to add in the business name and instructions for the driver to get a signature or telling them where to take the order (e.g. Reception on Level 1; the mailroom on the Ground Floor). This way, if you can’t find your order, we’ll know who has signed for it and where to look first.
Have your order delivered to a free Parcel Locker – via Australia Post Service
Parcel Lockers are secure storage spaces where you can elect to you have your switch delivered. There are over 250 Parcel Lockers across Australia, and they’re located outside post-offices, service stations and 7-Eleven stores.
The best part? They’re totally free and you can collect your order at any time of the day or night! Yep, that’s right, they’re available 24/7!
All you need to do is register for a Parcel Locker with Australia Post. They will give you a unique Parcel Locker address, which you can copy and paste into your delivery address in the checkout.
Once your order has been delivered, you’ll receive an SMS and an email letting you know it’s ready for collection. The SMS and email will contain a unique access code which you’ll need to open your Parcel Locker.
When you get to your Parcel Locker, you can open it by:
- Scanning your unique access code on your Australia Post app, Apple Watch or Android Wear.
- Select “Enter your details” on the locker screen, then scan your MyPost card, enter your mobile number or enter the last 5 digits of your MyPost number, and then enter the one-off access code you received with your email and SMS.
It’s important to remember:
- The name on your order must match your ID and the name on your MyPost account. For security reasons, our drivers will not leave an order addressed to one person in a Parcel Locker listed under the name of another person. So please make sure that the name on your order is the name of the person registered for that Parcel Locker. If your order is sent to a Post Office, they will complete an identity check by matching the name on your order to your ID, so please make sure you list your full name on your switch order in the checkout.
- You have 48 hours to collect your order. You’ll receive an SMS after 24 hours as a reminder and if you still haven’t collected it after 48 hours, it will be sent to the local post office. You’ll be sent an email and SMS letting you know where you can collect it from.
- If your order is too large, your switch/es will be sent to the Post Office. Once your switch has been sent to the Post Office, we’re unable to arrange to have it delivered to another address, including a Parcel Locker.
It sure can! If you selected ATL (Authority to Leave) at checkout, the courier driver will always try to find a safe place to leave your order however, If you select this option, Authority to Leave is at your own risk!
Common places to leave it will be the letter box (if it fits), under the door mat or behind bushes or screen doors. We cannot assist with packages that go missing once the driver leaves it in your property.
We always recommend shipping to your place of work if you are not home and do not have a safe place to leave the parcel.
We can deliver to almost any residential address, business address, post office, PO BOX or parcel locker around Australia.
There may be some areas where we will not be able to deliver directly to your door and will instead be left at a local post office. Just remember you will need government approved ID such as a drivers license of proof of age card to collect.
Your orders will be taken, packaged and shipped from our Adelaide office. Check out our standard delivery times in working days from time of order!
1. Melbourne metro – up to 3 days
2. VIC country – up to 4 days
New South Wales
1. Sydney metro – up to 3 days
2. NSW country – up to 4 days
1. Adelaide metro – 2 days
2. SA country – 2-4 days
1. Tasmania metro – 3-4 days
2. TAS remote* – 12-16 days
Australian Capital Territory
1. Canberra metro – up to 3 days
2. Brisbane metro – 3-4 days
3. QLD near country – 3-5 days
4. QLD far country – 3-6 days
5. Far north QLD* – 5-13 days
1. Perth metro – 4-5 days
2. WA country – 5-8 days
3. WA far north & remote* – 7 – 10 days
1. Darwin metro – Up to 4 days
2. Alice Springs – 3-6 days
3. NT remote* – 13-14 days
4. *Deliveries to some islands off Tasmania, North Queensland and Northern Territory can take between 9-26 days.
We charge shipping at a flat rate of $6. Order over $50 in the same order and you’ll qualify for free shipping!
Of course. Please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com to discuss your requirements. Please note that terms and conditions apply:
- $65 setup fee per switch type, minimum quantity 10 units.
- The image needs to be supplied in jpeg format in black and white no smaller than 50px by 50px.
- The image must be appropriate. Lightforce will not reproduce anything that is obscene or that contravenes the racial vilification laws of Australia: https://www.humanrights.gov.au/publications/racial-vilification-law-australia
- You must be the owner of the image. Lightforce will not reproduce trademarked logos owned by others without their permission.
- Lead time for delivery is 10 business days from when the image file is received and approved.
Normally you would choose a logo from the list of those available, and complete the text field.
If you would like a switch without an icon, or without text, you can leave the relevant area blank.
Please note: A switch without a logo and /or text will not have visible illumination, and we will not reproduce text that contains obscenities or other language that we deem offensive.
We like to build all our switches to suit your needs. If there is anything you need that is not listed on our shop, please contact Lightforce Customer Service on 1800 03 03 08.